• Low Calorie • Low Carbohydrates
1. Mix orange juice, olive oil, soy sauce, ground mustard and sugar in small bowl with wire whisk until well blended.
2. Toast sesame seeds in small nonstick skillet on medium-high heat 2 minutes or until white sesame seeds are golden brown, shaking pan frequently. Immediately pour out of skillet to avoid over-toasting.
3. Steam asparagus 3 to 4 minutes or until tender-crisp.
4. Place asparagus on platter; pour dressing over top. Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds.