1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Mix goat cheese and 1/2 teaspoon each of the mint and the thyme in small bowl until well blended. Divide mixture into 4 equal portions. Carefully loosen the skin from the chicken breast with your fingers, creating a pocket. Place goat cheese stuffing evenly under the skin into the pocket, taking care not to rip the skin. Season chicken with sea salt and pepper.
2. Heat oil in large oven proof skillet on medium heat. Add chicken, skin-side down; cook 5 to 6 minutes or until golden brown. Do not turn chicken.
3. Transfer skillet to oven. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
4. Meanwhile, toss grapes, onion, vinegar, and remaining 1 teaspoon each mint and thyme in medium bowl. Remove chicken from skillet; keep warm. Drain oil from skillet. Add grape mixture; cook until heated through.
5. To serve, place a chicken breast on each plate. Spoon grape mixture over chicken. Sprinkle with pine nuts.
Chef's Tip: Complete the meal by serving the chicken over creamy polenta.
This recipe was created by Cat Cora, Bon Appétit Executive Chef, for the McCormick® Gourmet Collection.