• Low Calorie • Low Carbohydrates
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. For the Asian Spice Rub, mix all ingredients in small bowl. Rub evenly on all sides of pork roast.
2. Heat oil in heavy 6- to 8-quart ovenproof saucepot on medium heat. Add pork roast; brown well on all sides. Remove from saucepot; set aside. Add carrots and onion to saucepot; cook and stir 5 minutes or until onion is softened. Stir in chicken broth, soy sauce, wine and sugar. Place roast on top of vegetables. Cover.
3. Place saucepot in oven and braise 30 minutes. Stir in cabbage; cover. Braise 30 minutes longer or until pork and cabbage are tender. Remove roast and vegetables to serving platter.
4. Mix cornstarch and water until smooth. Stir into liquid in saucepot. Stirring constantly, bring to boil on medium heat and boil 1 minute. Serve with roast and vegetables. Garnish with sliced green onions, if desired.