1. For the Phyllo Purses, preheat oven to 325°F. Brush large baking sheet with melted butter; set aside. Place walnuts and apricots in food processor; cover. Process until finely chopped. Add sugar, honey, poppy seed, rose water and cinnamon; process until well mixed.
2. Unroll phyllo sheets. Place 1 phyllo sheet on clean work surface. Cover remaining sheets with plastic wrap and damp kitchen towel to prevent drying. Brush phyllo sheet with melted butter. Repeat layering with 3 more sheets, brushing each layer with melted butter, for a total of 4 layers. With the longer edge of the phyllo stack facing you, cut into 6 (4-inch) squares by cutting in half horizontally and in thirds vertically.
3. Place 1 level tablespoon of filling in the center of each square. Gather points of square and pinch together closed just above the filling. Place phyllo purses on prepared baking sheet. Brush with butter. Repeat with remaining phyllo sheets.
4. Bake 15 minutes or until purses are golden brown. Cool completely on baking sheet.
5. For the Rose Water Glaze, bring sugar and water to boil in small saucepan on medium heat, stirring occasionally to dissolve sugar. Stir in rose water and poppy seed. Cool completely. Drizzle phyllo purses with cooled glaze.
Test Kitchen Tip: Rose water is available in the international aisle of some supermarkets, online specialty stores, or Middle Eastern markets.