• Low Calorie • Low Carbohydrates • Low Sodium
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Heat small skillet on medium heat. Add mustard and fennel seeds; cook and stir about 2 minutes or until fragrant. Immediately pour out of hot pan to avoid over-toasting. Finely crush seeds using a rolling pin or a mortar and pestle. Pour into small bowl. Stir in hot water. Let stand 5 minutes.
2. Beat eggs, milk, pepper and seed mixture in medium bowl with wire whisk until well blended.
3. Heat oil in large nonstick ovenproof skillet on medium heat. Add potatoes; cook and stir 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Slowly pour in egg mixture. Sprinkle salmon and green onions evenly over eggs. Cook 5 minutes without stirring or until eggs are just set on bottom.
4. Bake 5 to 7 minutes or just until the eggs are set. Cut into wedges to serve. Serve with sour cream, if desired.
Test Kitchen Tip: Wrap the skillet handle in foil if your skillet is not ovenproof.